According to the Decision of the Government of Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra No. 414-rp of 09.08.2013, “The Foundation for Promotion of Investments in Small and Medium Size Business Entities in Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra” was renamed as the Foundation for Development of Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra.
The founder of the Foundation is Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra in the person of Department for State Property Management of Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra.
According to the Law “On the Industrial Policy in Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra” ( No. 23-OZ of 31.03.2016), the Foundation performs functions of a state foundation for industrial development in the autonomous district.
According to the Law “On State Support of Investment Activity in Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra” (No. 33-OZ with amendments of 30.06.2017), the Foundation has authorities of a special organization for fundraising and investor relations.
Areas of activity:
Development of public private partnership:
- promotion of forming of regulatory legal framework in the area of public private partnership;
- development, structuring, arrangement of financing, support to implementation of infrastructural projects with the use of public private partnership mechanisms.
Promotion and development of investments:
- implementation of the “one-stop-shop” concept for investors in terms of interaction with state authorities and local self-government authorities, development institutions, and participants of the investment process;
- investment promotion of the autonomous district.
Support and development of the industry:
- support of the determination of the state policy in the area of industrial development;
- support to entities operating in the industry;
- establishment of modern industrial infrastructure within the autonomous district (industrial parks, industrial technical parks).
Logo Foundation for Development Ugra (svg, png)