Charter of the Ugra Development Foundation
According to the Decision of the Government of Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra No. 414-rp of 09.08.2013, “The Foundation for Promotion of Investments in Small and Medium Size Business Entities in Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra” was renamed as the Foundation for Development of Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra.
The founder of the Foundation is Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra in the person of Department for State Property Management of Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra.
According to the Law “On industrial policy in the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra” ( No. 23-OZ of 31.03.2016), the Ugra Development Foundation serves as a regional state run foundation for industrial development. As per sectoral affiliation, being a non-profit organization, the Ugra Development Foundation’s supervising authority is the Department of Industry of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra (Decree No. 230-rp of 21.04.2017).
According to the regional law "On state support of investment activities, protection and encouragement of investment in the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra" No. 59-OZ of 26.06.2020 and the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra Government Decree No. 435-p of 02.11.2017, the regional non-profit organization is authorized to act as a specialized organization for investments attraction and investor relations.
The Development Foundation of Ugra is authorized by the Ugra Government Decree No. 215-RP of 11.05.2018 to serve as a competence center in the field of agricultural cooperation, and as a competence center in the field of tourism – by Decree No 359-RP of 05.07.2019.
Areas of activity:
Development of public private partnership:
- promotion of forming of regulatory legal framework in the area of public private partnership;
- development, structuring, arrangement of financing, support to implementation of infrastructural projects with the use of public private partnership mechanisms.
Promotion and development of investments:
- implementation of the “one-stop-shop” concept for investors in terms of interaction with state authorities and local self-government authorities, development institutions, and participants of the investment process;
- nvestment promotion of the autonomous district.
Support and development of the industry:
- support of the determination of the state policy in the area of industrial development;
- support to entities operating in the industry;
- establishment of modern industrial infrastructure within the autonomous district (industrial parks, industrial technical parks).
Support and development of agricultural cooperation:
- organizational and methodological support for the creation of infrastructure to support agricultural cooperatives and small businesses;
- conducting educational activities and consulting in obtaining support measures;
- promotion of agricultural cooperatives of the Autonomous Okrug.
Support and development of tourism:
- promotion of the tourist potential of the district on the Russian and international markets with the help of modern marketing tools;
- development and implementation of a number of priority activities and promising tourist destinations in the okrug;
- formation of proposals for the creation of additional tools to support tourism in the okrug.
Progress report 2021 Results of the Ugra Development Fund 2020 Progress report 2019 Development Foundation of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra Logo Foundation for Development Ugra (svg, png)