Charter of the Ugra Development Foundation
According to the Decision of the Government of Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra No. 414-rp of 09.08.2013, “The Foundation for Promotion of Investments in Small and Medium Size Business Entities in Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra” was renamed as the Foundation for Development of Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra.
The founder of the Foundation is Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra in the person of Department for State Property Management of Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra.
According to the Law “On industrial policy in the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra” ( No. 23-OZ of 31.03.2016), the Ugra Development Foundation serves as a regional state run foundation for industrial development. As per sectoral affiliation, being a non-profit organization, the Ugra Development Foundation’s supervising authority is the Department of Industry of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra (Decree No. 230-rp of 21.04.2017).
According to the regional law "On state support of investment activities, protection and encouragement of investment in the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra" No. 59-OZ of 26.06.2020 and the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra Government Decree No. 435-p of 02.11.2017, the regional non-profit organization is authorized to act as a specialized organization for investments attraction and investor relations.
The Development Foundation of Ugra is authorized by the Ugra Government Decree No. 215-RP of 11.05.2018 to serve as a competence center in the field of agricultural cooperation, and as a competence center in the field of tourism – by Decree No 359-RP of 05.07.2019.
Areas of activity:
Development of public private partnership:
- promotion of forming of regulatory legal framework in the area of public private partnership;
- development, structuring, arrangement of financing, support to implementation of infrastructural projects with the use of public private partnership mechanisms.
Promotion and development of investments:
- implementation of the “one-stop-shop” concept for investors in terms of interaction with state authorities and local self-government authorities, development institutions, and participants of the investment process;
- nvestment promotion of the autonomous district.
Support and development of the industry:
- support of the determination of the state policy in the area of industrial development;
- support to entities operating in the industry;
- establishment of modern industrial infrastructure within the autonomous district (industrial parks, industrial technical parks).
Support and development of agricultural cooperation:
- organizational and methodological support for the creation of infrastructure to support agricultural cooperatives and small businesses;
- conducting educational activities and consulting in obtaining support measures;
- promotion of agricultural cooperatives of the Autonomous Okrug.
Support and development of tourism:
- promotion of the tourist potential of the district on the Russian and international markets with the help of modern marketing tools;
- development and implementation of a number of priority activities and promising tourist destinations in the okrug;
- formation of proposals for the creation of additional tools to support tourism in the okrug.
Progress report 2019 Development Foundation of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra Logo Foundation for Development Ugra (svg, png)